Joined: Jan 2013
FKM ₹: 37.00
Achievements: No achivements
Dabur Red Paste Free Toothpaste Exchange Offer
"Dabur Red Paste Free Toothpaste Exchange Offer": We urge interested candidates to call us on our toll free no. 1800 102 8882 and register for the campaign and provide basic information about themselves.
Contest "Dabur Red Toothpaste Campaign" (hereinafter referred to as a "Campaign") is organized and conducted by Dabur India Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser").
[/font]TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The participant (hereinafter referred to as the"Participant") can be male/female, above 18 years of age and a citizen of India. Participant should have a firm contractual capacity. No employee of the Organiser, Agency, nor any of their family members are eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Toll Free No. will be live from 24th June to 31st July, 2013. And the campaign would be held in from 24th June- 31st July, 2013.
- Participation is optional and constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- No entry fee or purchase is required for participation;
- Participants are required to follow the instructions carefully and requested to speak out as instructed over the phone
- Participants are entitled to have a maximum of 2 chances per call;
- The first call from a unique number with two recordings submitted and call completion will be considered a valid entry.
- The participants would register for the contest on our toll free no. 1800 102 8882. From the registered participants, first 20,000 participants with a valid entry will be the winners of Dabur Red Paste Gift Pack.
- Every participant would be informed through SMS, if he/she is a winner or not
- Under any circumstances, Dabur shall not be responsible for any medical and / or health related issues
- Decision of Dabur shall be final
- Dabur Red Paste Gift Pack would comprise of 1 unit of Dabur Red Paste 50g and a product leaflet. The same would be sent to the winners by the Organiser.
- The Prize will not be transferable to another person.
- By entering the Campaign, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any issue arising relating to the Contest shall be the subject matter of jurisdiction of the Court of Delhi alone.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
|06-26-2013 09:17 PM